Saturday, February 28, 2009

Did I mention...the SALE IS ON!

I really want to clean out my space. I NEED to clean out my space! So on to the next painting for sale (see others below)...

His Highness




Admit it. Your pets rule the house. This piece is in royal shades of purple with a very metallic gold crown. So fitting! This piece was originally $80 but being that I am sitting at home on a Saturday night, Im trying to spread some cheer and it is now on sale for $35! Let me know if you are interested by dropping me an email at yellowdogart@aol.com.

2 comments:

Maurice J. Barraza said...

Want to find out how much you can get for that house? Let me make you a no-obligation cash offer and for more please click Fort myers.

alika said...

It's a great website to read because this website can create new knowledge and informative blog. Thank you