Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes, ANOTHER painting for SALE!!

Play Ball?






This piece is similar in color, size and theme to the painting in yesterday's post. It too is 36" x 36". It was originally $250 but is now ON SALE FOR $125! The third painting I mentioned in my last post is no longer available but these two pieces look so good together, if you are interested in giving both of them a new home, I will give you an even bigger deal and sell them both for $200! Get a great deal at a tough economic time and help me clean out some space in my teeny tiny house!

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Nice to read this article will be very helpful in the future, share more info with us. Good job!

Spear Head Software said...

Such a beautiful painting! Love to see your work and I admire your way of writing.

Cable Calculation Software Australia

alika said...

Thank you for sharing this information with me. It sounds like you have some beautiful artwork available for sale. Thank you