Friday, March 06, 2009

random happenings and a reminder

I can not believe I forgot to mention how YellowDog and I brought int he New Year! He was made the Star of the Clinic! YellowDog loves going to the vet. Yup, thats what I said. The wonderful women at our vets office are all so good to him and he loves the ladies. Here is the adorable collage they put together for him and placed on their wall.






And for Christmas, I made my Mother a last minute snowman for her mantle. She is all about the cute. Well what is cuter than a handmade snowman? MANY handmade snowmen. Below you see our work in progress. A forest of polymer clay carrot snowman noses to be! Odd looking, huh?





And finally, the SALE CONTINUES! I am giving away a number of paintings not listed on here but some of the paintings below are still available. Contact me at yellowdogart@aol.com if you are interested!

3 comments:

Awarebehavioralhealth said...

It's a nice article, Which you have shared here about the . Your article is very informative and I really liked the way you expressed your views in this post. Thank you.suboxone clinic in Dallas

nayantech said...

Duplibot-Best Paraphrase Online

Paraphrase Online

Bdtechsupport

alika said...

That's so lovely to hear! It's always great when our furry friends have positive experiences at the vet. The collage sounds like a wonderful tribute to YellowDog and I'm sure he's thrilled to be the star of the clinic. Thank you