Friday, September 10, 2010

So much going on! Come say hello!

It has been so long since I posted on here that I forgot my password. Once I was finally able to sign in, I discovered Blogger is now requiring everyone to use their ftp migration tool. What this means is I am very quickly trying to update my blog and make sure everyone can find it asap! I guess if you are reading this, I have succeeded. *fingers crossed* Now on to the news...

I will be at Play Dog Play on Pine Street tonight for Art Hop. Last year I was the solo artists and it was a blast but EXHAUSTING! I am happy to hear that this year there will be a couple artists showing there as well as the Humane Society's children's art auction. I have lots of new stuff. I will try to post some pictures later today before I head out to set up. I will be at PDP tonight until 10ish and tomorrow 10-5. But thats not all...

Sunday I will be at the Shelburne Museum Goes to the Dogs event. A couple people have tried to get me to do this event in the past but it just hasnt worked out for me but this year I made a point to save the date. I hear only great things about this event so I am excited. I will be one tired chica come Sunday night but I think it will be worth it. I think the event runs from 10-4 on Sunday but you might want to check out there web page for details.

I have a number of other events coming up and I will post more soon, I promise. Thank you everyone that has emailed lately. You are my best motivation! The thing about a blog is EVERYONE knows when you have been slacking. Ok, back to seeing if I can actually make this blog visible...

No comments: