Friday, September 17, 2010

Old events and new events!

Art Hop (Dog Hop) was a blast! It was crazy busy and people were wonderful. I really couldnt ask for a better set up than Play Dog play provides. But next year, I gotta bring lights. Can someone remind me, please?! I was a dork to not think about lighting AFTER DARK! The only negative thing is I forgot to take pictures. I charged my battery and packed my camera but I didnt take a single picture. But check out Play Dog Play's facebook page by clicking here; they have a couple cute pics. Masha is so good about that!

Shelburne Museum Goes to the Dogs was AMAZING! This was my first year doing it. I think at last count about 1,000 dogs attended. Can you imagine?! It was wonderful. It was hours upon hours of friendly people with their sweet dogs walking by my booth. The wind scared me a little. I set up my tent using three sides for the first time and I felt like it was going to get sucked up in the air the entire time. But at the end of the day when I went to remove the stakes, they were still tightly impacted and hadnt budged at all. Good to know for next year so I can stress a little less. It was like a wind tunnel! But still a really great day. My wonderful Mother came with me and she took all the pics. I will post some images when i get my hands on her camera.

My next event will be WOOFSTOCK 2010! This event is organized and benefits the Addison County Humane Society. It will take place in Recreation Park in Middlebury this year on October 2nd from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Check out their site for more info! My dear friend Georgia will be joining me so Im even more excited! not only is she a blas but this means yummy food and possibly some hearty drinks will follow the fall outdoor show. Couldnt ask for a better day.

I know, a spot without pictures is so boring. Please accept my apologies but check my blog out again soon as I promise more news and pictures to come!

No comments: