Sunday, October 19, 2008

something new for me

So a very nice guy bought his wonderful animal loving wife a very thoughtful birthday present (a painting from me). The wonderful animal loving wife loved her gift (*phew*) and told a super nice co worker how much she loved her painting. This super nice co worker is also a super nice pug loving neighbor of mine (who knew!?!). And for her I am working on two paintings. Each painting includes a black pug. Pugs are adorable but I found them very hard to paint. They are so damn cute but one wrong line and you can make them look like a weird cartoon character. So I was nervous I would not be able to do her adorable little buddies justice and after many sketches I decided I had to just jump into painting. I got as far as having the entire piece painted with the exception of the eyes and I was still very worried. But I painted in the eyes as exactly as they were in the picture provided and tada!
I love it! And more importantly, so did my super nice pug loving neighbor. So on to painting two...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

good information to add insight

Kursus Administrasi Perkantoran di Denpasar

alika said...

wow it's really beautiful art and keep it up for the work. Thank you

Desain Rumah Minimalis said...

Dalam Hal download buku bahasa indonesia kelas 2 sd kurikulum merdeka, Anda menulis dengan gaya yang empatik dan peduli. Saya suka cara Anda memberikan solusi dan saran di artikel Anda. download buku bahasa indonesia kelas 2 sd kurikulum merdeka

Amberly said...

Good job! Have a great time visiting your weblog. Thank you for sharing amazing and useful information.

Jasa Arsitek Nganjuk Terjangkau Modern said...

Dalam Hal Jasa Desain Rumah tangerang, Anda menulis dengan gaya yang empatik dan peduli. Saya suka cara Anda memberikan solusi dan saran di artikel Anda. Jasa Desain Rumah tangerang

jasa desain rumah surabaya said...

Ketika Tidak Jasa Desain Rumah Kost Apa yang membuat Jasa Desain Rumah Kost, Anda menulis dengan gaya yang empatik dan peduli. Saya suka cara Anda memberikan solusi dan saran di artikel Anda. Jasa Desain Rumah Kost