Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Art Fits Vermont

The wonderful Jackie of the Addison County Humane Society invited me to participate in Art Fits Vermont ( http://www.vermontartscouncil.org/tabid/744/default.aspx ). I was extremely excited to be part of this event as the last similar event got such an amazing reception--people really got into it and a great deal of money ws raised. Funny thing...I had the hardest damn time figuring out what to paint on my puzzle piece. And ofcourse it was Jackie that very simply told me ' just do one of your Twilight paintings!' She was so right. Im very happy with how it turned out. My twilight pieces seem so simple but they seem to reach the most people and in actuality they take me a lot of time. I just finished varnishing it last night and I had to take a quick pic before I left for the office this morning so I hope you can see it ok:


1 comment:

alika said...

Thank you for provide this information with me. Great post