Monday, June 21, 2004

Yeesh. Long time no post. Actually long time no ANYTHING! The sad part is Im not even that busy at work--busy enough but not so busy I cant keep up on life. I tend to do best under pressure--both professionally and personally. Nothing all that exciting is happening and I cant seem to motivate myself to MAKE anything exciting happen. I guess Im also kind of sad lately. A very close friend is moving away. Or should I say ANOTHER close friend is moving away. I simply am unable to keep anyone on the east coast. Another friend is getting married and although I hate to say it and I want to be happy for him, I dont think it is a good move. Just my opinion. They are a horrible match--dont really like to spend a lot of time together and both try to cheat like crazy. Healthy relationship, huh??! Not to mention she is mean as hell. Oh well, time to cut my losses with that one. This short little post has turned into a huge pity fest so Im ending it for now. Until next time...on a happier note...

10 comments:

grafis-media said...

Hehehe,,,,interisting .. !! i know your like warna tosca

body said...

very good blog and great ideas http://al3abpapas.blogspot.com

yanuar said...

Bila Anda Ingin Jasa Pasang Gorden Terdekat Maka
Sewa Apartemen Dekat Bandara, Nah
Berapa Gaji Staff Produksi Dan Apa
Pentingnya Surat Lamaran Kerja. Coba Lihat
Contoh Surat Lamaran Staff Marketing Serta
Keahlian Wajib Staff Accounting Agar
Konsultan SEO Tidak Perlu Punya
Keahlian Wajib Staff Produksi Dan Order
Furniture Rumah Sakit.

Married and Healty Lifestyle said...

kenapa setiap membaca website orang luar negeri selalu ketemu orang indonesia. selamat buat para hadirin semua mungkin saya agak terlambat. baca artikel yang sangat menarik
https://dekorasikartini.com/

GMCCenter said...

Beli Segera
1. Aniva Junction
2. Aniva Junction
3. Aniva Junction
4. Aniva Junction

trendsofa said...

1. Sewa Drone Jambi
2. Sewa Drone Jambi

trendsofa said...

Nak Sewa Kereta Di Kuala Terengganu Untuk Cari Service AC BSD Serpong Sambil Cek Alat Bantu Dengar Depok Sambil Lihat Kedai Bunga Kuala Lumpur

Nick Willis said...

Art should be there for everyone this seems like a cliche saying but most truths are like House removals company when moving to a new home you have to get used to a new neighbourhood.

Daniel oxtav said...

Hopefully after this you will write a new blog more often

Athar Alatas said...

I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing such an interesting piece of content