Thursday, June 24, 2004

I get so depressed when people disappoint me. There are a handful of people for whom I have so much respect for that when they disappoint me I am just so upset. Well, first I am confused and I flounder trying to make sense of things and then it hits me...my expectations for this person were just too high. I understand its not their fault I regarded them so highly but at the same time I would hate to think I should lower my expectations for people. Do I really need to constantly remind myself that I should expect less of people? I just have so much faith that sometimes people are capable of so much more than they are opening themselves up to. I get so bummed when someone I hold so highly does something or says something so close minded. Enough babbling...back to dealing with reality and growing up I guess...

No comments: