Saturday, December 27, 2008

Meet Shiloh

This is another commission I did for the holidays. Shiloh is a gorgeous dog with really great markings and color. I was worried I would not do her justice but I have to say I am very happy how this piece turned out. Again, my digital photo skills are greatly lacking but you get the idea. This piece found its way to New Jersey. I hope the giftee liked it!



There was a cool tree in the background of the picture that was sent ot me and I thought I would add a couple to the painting but in the end they didnt make the cut. They totally took away from Shikoh and I couldnt have any of that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.victoria-secret-bra.online/bombshell-bra
Buy all new bras online at near shop

alika said...

I'm sure the recipient of your artwork in New Jersey appreciated the thought and effort you put into it. Keep up the great work! Thank you