Wednesday, August 04, 2004

My computer has really had me stressed out lately. I was soooo lucky with it for so many years I guess I cant complain but I also cant figure out how to finally fix the damn thing. Everyone seemed to think I needed to reinstall windows so I backed EVERYTHING up and I couldnt do the reinstall. Then people told me I probably have a virus and need to take care of that first. Ofcourse they say I need to buy new anti virus software which comes with new firewall software--all of which I have but for some reason they think I need all this new stuff. Hmmmm.... Who is this "they" and "people" I am talking about you may ask. Its a combo of friends and coworkers and even the company I bought my computer from. I just dont know what to do. I will try two more things than I may have to bring in some hired help! I was moving right along on my web site until this happened. Wish me luck! I want to get this taken care of so I can actually go back to PAINTING!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post!! Thanks for the post.

Please See how

Devil's Angel said...

trojan virus remover use this tool in order to remove all kind of trojan virus from your computer