Monday, May 03, 2004

Everyone probably knows this already but just let me assure you...painting your walls is not always as fun as painting on a canvas. Well, I guess to be fair the walls arent at fault, the pain comes when you have to paint each and every inch 3 or 4 times....blah blah blah blah blah. Yeesh. As much as I love my new clean colorful walls, Im not sure I ever want to do that again. Pay someone else to do it? Now thats an idea. Or, I could make sure the man I marry is good at painting....eh, I like my first idea much better. Time to go back to staring at my beautiful walls...ah, the exciting life I lead...

2 comments:

alika said...

I agree with you that painting walls is very draining and tiring. visit us

Daniel Oxtav said...

The author of this article shares their personal experience with painting walls and humorously conveys the challenges and tediousness involved in the process. They express their love for the final result of clean and colorful walls but emphasize that they may not want to undertake the task again.

The article's light-hearted tone and relatable anecdotes make it an enjoyable read. The author's playful contemplation of hiring someone else to paint or finding a partner skilled in painting adds a humorous touch.

Overall, the article captures the mixed feelings of satisfaction and exhaustion that can come with painting walls. It invites readers to empathize with the author's sentiments and appreciate the beauty of their newly painted walls.