Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In Progress

Here is what is in progress on my table right now. The puzzle piece for Art FITS and new mini canvases for the upcoming ACHS show.



You can also see my newly plexi topped drafting table. I moved my gigantic painting table downstairs and moved my drafting table under my window to be my main work station. It wasnt until after hours of furniture moving that I discovered that paint does not easily wash off my drafting table. So I ran out with my coupon and purchased the largest self healing cutting mat I could find to protect the table top only to discover after one use that paint does not wash off the mat AT ALL. Finally I went to Lowes and purchased a very thin piece of plexi glass as close to the size of my table top as possible (their plexi and glass cutting machine was broken). When I got home I took out my new cutting mat, large cutting ruler and box cutter and trimmed the plexi. I got glue, gesso and paint on it today and all cleaned off with a swipe. I pronounce myself happy.


3 comments:

obat pembesar penis said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates
OBAT PEMBESAR PENIS

ModelsPlusFashion said...

Thanks for writing such a good blog on this topic.I really impressed with your ways of article with this depth.enjoy this post and will try to read and review more.
http://www.birchi.in/carved-wooden-furniture-for-home

Teresa said...

This is looking awesome. You can try out the different other desks like art desk, desk with keyboard tray, credenza desk, student desk, wood writing desk, etc. to be comfortable with your stand. You can check out different other furniture for your room to decorate it more elegantly.