Sunday, December 12, 2004

Here are two of the peices I have completed. I was able to scan these in now that I have my scanner hooked up to this new computer. I need to recharge the battery for my digital camera before I can post images of my larger pieces. I usually charge it as soon as I see the warning light come on but I must have forgotten last weekend. Im a dork; a busy dork! These two little cuties for now....
This is my favorite. I have had it on my desk since its completion and was thinking of keeping it. Then I thought of how perfect a gift it would be! It is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1/2" on wood; sides are painted black and framing is not necessary. It is free standing but can be hung. Absolutely adorable on a shelf or desk!
YellowDog under Tree is on a piece of 9 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 3/4" hard maple; sides are painted black and framing is not necessary. This piece is also free standing or can be hung if simple hardware is added.This is a nice simple piece. There is a tree in my front yard that YellowDog always likes to sit under when he has finally tired from chasing chippy and all his fast little friends.

No comments: